Bachelor week 2.

Last night was Monday night which means the Bachelor was on again! This week Juan Pablo went on two one-on-one dates as well as a group date. 

I really did not like either of the date choices this week. The first girl had a "winter wonderland" date in LA. Like they made their own snow and ice rink and they did winter things in the 70 degree weather. I WOULD HAVE HATED THAT. WHY WOULD YOU PUT SNOW IN A PLACE ON PURPOSE. Oh my god. I just really hate the snow. The second date was the Electric Run. Aka they ran a 5k for their date. In the words of the ever wise Kathryn Hoven, "I would vomit on that date, both from rage and exercise." Couldn't have said it better myself. 

The group date was pretty cool but also a little bit psycho. Okay a LOT psycho. They had to model for a photo shoot with some dogs from a shelter in efforts to get the dogs adopted. I think it's a really cool cause and I'm sure the girl who's occupation is "dog lover" was ALLLL over that. However, they made some of the girls dress up in ridiculous costumes and they even made two of the girls pose naked. 

One of the girls who originally was meant to be naked refused because she is a first grade teacher and wanted to be seen as a role model at all times because she knew her kids were going to be watching this. YOU GO GIRLFRIEND. I'm so glad she stood up for herself. There is no way in HELL I would ever do that, and I was actually kind of shocked that the producers/Juan Pablo even asked the girls to do that. Um, HELLO. That is totally contradictory to everything you're trying to make this show about. I feel like the producers of the Bachelor are constantly trying to convince people that these are "real people" with "real feelings" and are there to "find love" and start a life. So with that mindset, you should be casting women who are set in their career lives and are now looking for love. What woman who has a solid career is going to voluntarily pose nude on TV for a reality show on which she's supposed to be falling in love? Is Juan Pablo REALLY going to love you any more or less depending on whether or not you take all of your clothes off on TV? I just think it kind of wrecks the show's credibility (okay, I get it that it really has no credibility, but you know what I mean). If this was a real as they say it is, they would do a lot more dates at just straight up restaurants or doing an activity together that would help them bond. I just don't see how this helped them bond. I lost a little bit of respect for the Lawyer chick who did it anyways, but once she explained her reasoning I gained it back. I still like her. Also the girl who is "free spirit" just walks around completely naked all the time. OKAY JAUN PABLO. Do you really think the girl who enjoys flashing the camera for a laugh is suitable to be the future stepmother of your daughter? She cracks me up, but her days are numbered. 

Also, one of the girls got TOTALLY OBLITERATED during the drinks and socializing after the group date. Like, "Hawk-Dollar-night-freshman-year-puke-in-your-own-hand-and-not-even-realize-it" wasted. It was HILARIOUS. Also if I was that girl I would never show my face in public ever again. Juan Pablo waited for her to sober up and then got rid of her because obviously he can't have some chick that can't even handle herself be around his four year old. She was nuts. Hilariously embarrassing trashy tv moment. 

All-in-all, pretty hilarious episode. Favorite is still the mom Renee. If he doesn't pick her then I think that's dumb. That's all I have to say. 

(And yes, I watched this instead of the first half of the KU game because I couldn't handle the HORRENDOUS COLOR COMBINATION that was happening at Iowa State. Omg. Talk about that at another date.)

Urs Truly,


No comments:

Post a Comment