I'm actually obsessed with Paper Source


You guys, the other day was Valentine's Day. So on my lunch break I went to buy some Valentines. This was partly because I actually wanted to send Valentines to my friends, but mostly because I wanted to spend an hour wandering around Paper Source admiring everything. There are cards for literally everything you can think of and they're all so colorful and extravagant and I just love them. There is also a giant assortment of random gifty crap that nobody ever needs, but I love that kind of crap. I accidentally ended up buying way too much stuff. 

So I'm actually just going to share with you some of my items I purchased. I'm really stoked about them, and now my desk looks more like myself. 

1. Kate Spade Sticky Notes

I love literally everything Kate Spade makes ever. They are in a cute little holder, and all have little gold embellishments on them. They are all different sizes and REALLY STICKY, which is great. Perfect for my little desk

2. This cool Calendar.


Idk it was on sale. It all happened so fast. But it is helpful, it comes in its own little stand, and one of my co-workers complimented me on it.

3. This awesome notepad


I absolutely love this. It's big enough so that I can write my daily tasks on it and cross them off as I finish. Every day has a cute little quote down at the bottom. I love finding inspiring quotes that are unique, because I feel like the same four are always used on everyting. "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Ya, we get it Ghandi. This one has some I've never seen before, and they all brighten your day. I'm going to post the good ones on here. #365LovelyThoughts

So yeah. I love Paper Source. Go during your lunch break and admire all the stuff that's in there. That's all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment