Bachelor Week 6


I don't really have much to say this week. They went to New Zeland. I think it's safe to say I cannot name a single city located in New Zeland. I'm 23. Probably should learn something because how ignorant is that. 

JUAN PABLO AND THE LANGUAGE BARRIER OMG. See below. What is this supposed to say.  I mean I can use context clues to figure it out but like, PROOFREAD. 


They did this really cool thing where they rode these huge inflatable balls down a hill. They were filled with water and bouncy. It looked so fun.

He dumped Cassandra on her birthday lol. So awkward. Why didn't she tell him it was her Birthday? lolololol omg.

Also Clare annoys the living crap out of me. I hate how he obviously favors her. It's so annoying how Jaun Pablo keeps saying he's trying to be "fair" yet he goes out of his way to spend extra time with Clare and she's gotten two one-on-one dates. At one point last night they decided to put on sweats and Juan Pablo told her she looked beautiful and she was like "OMG HE THINKS IM BEAUTIFUL EVEN IN SWEATS!!!!! (giggle giggle squeal.) ....no. stop. shut up. hate that. 


Favorite is still Renee. I think it will be dumb if he doesn't pick her. She's perfect for him. Sometimes I think the Bachelors get it in their minds that they have been given an opportunity to meet so many women and date women they wouldn't normally date so they feel like they have to shock and awe and pick someone who isn't predictable. I hate that they do that. Like if you like what you like, then who cares? Why would you go for shock value. You don't go for shock value when choosing who you're gonna spend the rest of your life with. You go for shock value when picking your freakin prom dress. Idiots. 

Srsly though I'd love to go on this show because they've gotten to go on some kickass trips. 

Also Sharleen decided she wanted to leave at the last 5 minutes of the episode last night. So they're gonna drag that out for 2 weeks. Unnecessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment