Bachelor Week 5


The Bachelor went to Vietnam this week. Which I think is hilarious, because me and Bones were able to make a lot of "since Nam" comments. I would love to go to one of these Asian countries like they do in these shows. THey look SO EXOTIC and cool. And I want to see floating lanterns like they have in Tangled, and I know they do that in Thailand. 


HE FINALLY WENT ON A DATE WITH RENEE THANK THE LORD. She's the most normal and from what I can tell the best fit for him. If he doesn't end up with Renee then I'm writing this season off as having had too much interference from the producers. 

He also went on a date with Nikki, our homegirl from KCMO. I kind of lost interest because I was trying to eat my dinner at this point, but I like her. They keep trying to write her off as the bitch, but it's a contrived effort if you ask me. She's also pretty normal. And props to her for being from KCMO. 

He went on a group date with everybody else and stupid Clare kept monopolizing all of his time. She hopped in the little boat thing with him and they were like making out the whole time. And then at the night time part where they get dressed up and have drinks they like went off in the pool by themselves for a really long time. Meanwhile he didn't kiss Renee on their one on one date because he thought that would be "inappropriate." Then he gave Clare the rose for the group date, although he had a really touching moment with Andi. If you ask me, Juan Pablo is pretty contradictory. Also Clare did that thing where she sneaks over to his apartment after hours and asks him to go swimming with her. OKAY YA ALL YOU DID WAS SWIM. I hate when people do that. I hope all the other girls find out she did that and the shit hits the fan. Juan Pablo came to her during the rose ceremony and told her it was probably a bad idea and she got all dramatic and started crying. Good Clare. You did that to yourself. You're a drama queen. Time for you to go. 

Kelly the Dog Lover went home. Pretty bummed about that because she was a pot-stirrer and I loved watching her start stupid shit between different girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment