Bachelor Week 7

This week the Bachelor was just a lot of fabricated drama if you ask me. I feel like the producers just dragged out a bunch of crap because it wasn't that interesting. 

Like Sharleen leaving. WHY DID WE HAVE TO WATCH YOU CONTEMPLATE THAT FOR 20 MINUTES. Like there's two options: Stay or Leave. Pick one. Props to her for leaving because she didn't think she would be ready to get engaged. You rock for being able to admit that to yourself. Sad to see Sharleen go because she always made interesting fashion decisions. 

Also the fight between Nikki and Clare. 
Here's what happened from what I gathered: 
Nikki came downstairs to hear about their group date, which Clare was pouting about because she didn't "win," there was an awkward vibe, Nikki got the sense that it was headed to a catty place, so she got up and left. 

Clare took this to be Nikki being negative and rude and felt the need to confont her about it. They got in a super awkward argument that frankly just made both of them look stupid. (Clare more so than Nikki.)
It was bad news. Bad reflection on girls everywhere. Not helping our rep. 

But the way I see it, Clare's a psycho. Nikki treated her as such. Nikki wins. Nikki's normal. KC Homegurls represent. Don't care. 

Chelsie was the other one to get cut at the end of the night. She went so gracefully if you ask me. Felt bad for her, but you're 24 girlfriend. Your life ain't over yet. 

The entire episode was kind of boring if you ask me. The previews for next week look like a glorious bunch of bullshit though. 

He's going to Kansas City for the hometown dates! Woo! I'm actually stoked to watch the hometowns because I want to see if they go to any places I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment