Klew & Hoven's Top 3 Favorite Movies of All Time

I know when people are asked to name their favorite movies a lot of the times they just pick ones that make them look cool. I'm not here to do that. I get made fun of for my selection of top 3 favorite movies ALL. THE. TIME. because they are so unbelievably predictable. I don't care. They are my 3 favorites. I will never get tired of these three. Hoven's are also below. Agree, disagree, we don't care. We LUVZ DEM.







1. Legally Blonde




Because Elle Woods is everything I am and everything I ever want to be. I relate to the feeling of being underestimated just because of where you come from. I love that Elle kicks ass even though everyone writes her off as a dumb sorority girl. I know all words to the entire movie always and can quote it whenever wherever I want. Also they made it into a musical and I saw it on Broadway and five other times at various local theaters. I love Legally Blonde you guys. I love it so much.

2. School of Rock




Jack Black is hilarious. The one liners in this movie are hilarious. I can quote the entire thing and also sing the Math song. Also it's about doin' you no matter what anybody says. Can't wait for this to be made into a musical because I will see it and love it. Can that be a thing?

3. Mulan




I had a hard time picking my 3rd favorite because I have a collection of "third favorites."  Basically any movie that I am fine watching any time even though I've seen it ad nauseum.  My third favorite changes from time to time. "The Little Mermaid," "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days," "The Holiday," "Center Stage," and "Tangled" are all on this list, but there's just something about Mulan for me. Dan and I used to watch it on VHS in the car whenever we would drive to my grandma's house. I still laugh at it to this day, and still sit down and watch it from time to time. Also girl power and things. So Mulan, though it is a RANDOM choice, I award you the spot of my 3rd favorite movie.








Love Actually




It covers allllll the levels of love and it'll feel different every time you watch it. You'll like one story line more or less, you'll identify differently. It's british, and it COMMITS to being hopeful and unironic and I think everyone is a little over irony even though it's uncool to say so. Also all of ze actors are so good SO GOOD. Also Christmas. And I walked around London finding a bunch of the sets sooooooooooo


LOVE ACTUALLY OVER EVERYTHING.

R+J 


Because it's beautiful to look at, every time I watch it I'm convinced the dvd will say "Kathryn congratulations this is your 100+ time watching r+j, so here is an alternate ending that won't shatter your heart" the soundtrack is killer, i love clare danes, and leo KILLS ME. kiiiiiillllllllsssssss meeeeeee

Gangs of New York


1. New York history is so interesting because that city does NOT hold on to the past like other cities. The whole setting of that movie is Irish slums that are now the FINANCIAL DISTRICT you wanna talk about irony. 2. Irish accents 3. Leo & Daniel Day 4. I wrote a paper in HS about how factually accurate that movie is, pretty interesting. 5. I like old timey gangs 6. That last montage where Scorsese chose to keep the twin towers because it was about building the city up, even though it was released after 9/11? got me right in the honey nut feelios. But now im torn between this and zero dark thirty omg thoughtz

No comments:

Post a Comment