Bachelor Week 8

Holy Bachelor this week. I'm doing this in bulletpoint form because I have a lot of scattered things and well it's my blog I can do whatever I want. 

Part 1


  • They did hometown dates, and HE WENT TO KANSAS CITY!!!! They ate Oklahoma Joe's. It made me want it, so we had it for dinner last night while we watched haha. They also went to PBR Big Sky in P&L. WHY. WHY DID THEY DO THAT. That is not a famous KC place. That is a stupid KC place if you ask me. Also they made Kansas City out to be this big cattle cowboy place. Uh, OKAY. That's not true. But whatever. 
  • He had a lot of pretty awkward encounters with parents because of the language barrier. Awkward. With each episode that passes I realize more and more that Juan Pablo is not an intelligent person. He blames it on the language barrier a lot but he's not that smart. 
  • Renée's son was having NO PART of meeting Juan Pablo. Hhahahah the entire time Juan Pablo was talking to him he was like "Who TF is this guy." Poor kid. 
  • THEN HE CUT RENÉE! NOOOO! WHY DID YOU LET HER INTRODUCE YOU TO HER SON?! Not cool dude, not cool. 
  • THEN they went to st. lucia. It was beautiful. I swear i'm going to go on this show just because I want to travel to some of these bomb places. (Unless you're a producer reading this. Then I mean, because I'm looking for love! I want a fairytale ending)
  • ANDI TOTALLY SHOWED HIM WHATS UP AND LEFT. The entire thing was really weird. She said he was rude and self-centered in the fantasy suite and that she knew he wasn't the one for him. Props to you Andi for following your gut. You rock. 
  • She was pretty pissed that she had wasted all of that time on him though, which I don't blame her for. 
  • He was kind of an ass when she was trying to tell him how much of an ass he is. He didn't feel bad that she was leaving at all. After this episode my suspicions about Juan Pablo have been confirmed: He sucks. 
  • Also, apparently Nikki and Andi have become pretty close friends during this process. If I were Nikki and I found out Andi left I would want to hear her reasoning directly from HER. I would want to know if something awful happened that means I should be wary.
  • Also if I were Nikki and I saw that the only two left were me and Clare, I'd go home. There's no way you could love me if you also love this person who is the 100% absolute polar opposite as me.
  • Basically, I kind of wish he ends up with nobody. I think he kind of deserves it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment