things we are thinking as we watch the new One Direction video



"NIALL WHAT IS YOUR HAIR WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER NO STOP PUT IT BACK."

"I'm so upset about Niall's hair klew. I'm blaming Lou who does their makeup. SHE'S GOTTA BE BLACKED OUT"

"What is happening with the collective sweater they're all wearing?"

"It's bizarre. It's real bizarre. I like the sweater aka I would wear it with leggings"

"Liam. Full beard. Why. Harry looks fab though."

"LIAM MAKES ME SO MAD KATIE LEWIS. Harry looks SO GOOD. So good. So does Zayn."

"Did he lose a bet?" -On Louis' most recent hair/look (real credit to Amy, I've been laughing at this for weeks.-KH)

"Louis has the market cornered on drowned rat"

"This video is stupid. This is "hey I wanna try some cool video effects lets see what happens."

"The grammatically correct lyric would actually be "you and me." YOU'RE BRITISH YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS." (kerry benn FTW)

"Also can we talk about how awkward it must be to walk at that camera alone with all those people watching you saying 'LOOK SEXY!'" (watch any other 1d video. ANY OTHER. "look sexy" isn't their thing. Except Zayn. ZAYN REALLY CAN.-KH)

"Like I get wanting a concept video but that looked like I could have thrown it together on iMovie in an hour." (yet again, real credit Amy. I'm currently whining about this video to five living human beings, three of which are in different states, one of which is ALL THE WAY IN ENGLAND. The video effects were useless. Also, you can't try to make a "sexy" video while kicking purple baby balls down a pier and blowing a seemingly entirely irrelevant pink balloon. -KH.)

Overall takeaways:
Video effects are dumb, Niall put your hair back, Harry is a beaut.

Not your best 1D, not your best. But we'll let this one slide.

I've been cranky all week, less inclined to let this slide, Ben Winston. I've got a lot of questions about this video and almost every single one begins with why. Watching the Kiss You video to cleanse.-KH



No comments:

Post a Comment