my top 10 favorite Disney songs of all time

Thanks to Buzzfeed coming out with this awesome list+Kerry Benn and I were inspired to recreate our own lists of favorite Disney songs of all time. It was really hard to pick, and my list might change from time to time, but here are my top 10. (Thanks to that awesome BuzzFeed post for providing me with links and pictures!)

10. Zero to Hero - Hercules

9. So This is Love? - Cinderella

8. Hakuna Matata - The Lion King

7. Gaston - Beauty and the Beast

6. Kiss the Girl - The Little Mermaid

5. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes - Cinderella

4. I Just Can't Wait to be King - The Lion King

3. A Whole New World - Aladdin


2. Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid

1. When You Wish Upon a Star - Pinocchio


Go The Distance, Part of Your World, Beauty and the Beast, Be our Guest, I'll Make a Man Out of You also came close and I think should be mentioned in this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment