this timezone thing is stupid.

i really wish that we weren't an hour ahead. i want to just be on regular time with all the bros and sistafriends at home. but oh well. take what you can get i guess?

i'm up at 7:18 becuase my head thinks its 815. also i slept the majority of yesterday.

we're getting HOT bagels for breakfast. That's the name of the place. HOT Bagels. That place is the reason I learned the word HOT. i'm starting to realize that a lot of the words that I remember learning are becuase they were on the take out restaurants my parents liked to go to. Ridiculous, yet I can't really say I'm surprised.

Mildly homesick, simply because I wish my own bed was here, and everyone went to the lake yesterday. I have a feeling this will go away later however, because today we're going to the City!

No comments:

Post a Comment