Broadway

Since I've been here I've seen two Broadway plays. It's a shame that it's so pricey becuase there are about 8372 shows I want to see. But yeah. So far...

How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying
Daniel Radcliffe stars in it! It was so funny to watch him with an American accent. He's a really good singer and dancer...which was surprising to me. It was such a good show! There was a GINORMOUS line at the stage door afterward though...everyone wanted to meet him. We got a picture from across the street.



Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Saw this last night. It's in the Palace theater! I was so sad to be in there not seeing Legally Blonde (which used to be at the palace...my all time favorite show) But we sat in like the 8th row center. It was INCREDIBLE. the costumes were unreal and EVERYTHING was covered in glitter. My kind of show.



Next on my list is Billy Elliot. I hear it's fantastic. I also want to see Mary Poppins and Sister Act. It's kind of hard right now though, considering the Tony's were last week and now everyone is all amped on broadway. grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment