They're Making Cinderella into a Live Action Movie and i am beside myself.

You guys.

Cinderella is going to be a live action movie in 2015. This is probably the most exciting news I have heard all year. I can hardly concentrate on anything because they just released the trailer and it is PERFECT. If you haven't already watched it, here it is.



"Have courage, and be kind." I LOVE that that is a focus of this movie. If you ask me, that's the biggest takeaway from the story of Cinderella: Good things come to those who are kind and deserving. So often the story of Cinderella becomes all about the dress and the dancing. I am glad the kindness bit is included in this trailer.

THE COLORS IN THIS ARE MAGNIFICENT. DO YOU SEE HOW HER DRESS IS BLUE AND SILVER AND PURPLE AND TEAL ALL AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!? I WANT IT SO BADLY.

I can't wait to watch Helena Bonham Carter as the Fairy Godmother. I'm so used to watching her be evil!

I wish they would include some of the Rodgers & Hammerstein music. That would make this the total package of everything.

Now that this is out there is all this stuff on the internet talking about it. READILY AVAILABLE STUFF TO READ ABOUT CINDERELLA WHAT A DAY. She's in Vogue! I don't know how I'm going to get any work done.

"Where there is kindness there is goodness. Where there is goodness there is Magic." I CAN'T WAIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment