klew's state of the union

Well, it's been a while.

I was thinking about sitting down to write a post and I realized that I don't really have anything huge to say that could take up a whole post, but I do have a bunch of little things. So comes the birth of "Klew's State of the Union," just a bunch of things floating around in my head as of late.

  • The biggest thing in my life right now is this chapstick I'm trying to finish. Like I'm almost all the way through an entire chapstick. It's actually really hard to finish an entire chapstick. They get lost so easily. I've misplaced this one like 5 times but it keeps popping back up. Stay tuned. 
  • On a similar note, why do they make the shampoo bottle and the conditioner bottle the same size? I always run out of shampoo way before I run out of conditioner. So then I go buy a new shampoo and run out of conditioner while I'm like, full of shampoo. Its a vicious cycle. It's like the hot dogs and hot dog rolls thing. 
  • Keke Palmer debuted as Cinderella on Broadway last night. I saw a clip of her. She's really good. I'm fine with it. I was mad about it at first because I didn't know if she was going to have the talent to do the singing justice, but she totally does. Good for her. Plus I watched her do an interview and she's all about empowering girls to accomplish their dreams. Rock on Keke. 
  • On a similar note, CINDERELLA IS CLOSING ON JANUARY 3. I am devastated. Do we really want to live in a world where Cinderella is not dancing with the prince every day? Is that something we're ready to commit to? Nope. No. 
  • I recently started a new job! It is great. I enjoy it. I do not enjoy the commute, however. This is just further motivation to get my shit together so I can move closer to Kansas City. 
  • I have learned my lesson that if you are unhappy, make a change. Thx Cinderella. Thx family and friends. Thx other fairytales. Your lesson got through to me. 
  • The Bachelor in Paradise finale was lame. I wanted to watch somebody get arrested or something.
  • I got my own Fantasy Football team. My family made a league and didn't invite me to play more or less because I was a girl (they didn't ask me because they didn't think I would be interested). I put up this huge stink about being a victim of gender profiling (I was kidding of course), but my uncle decided he didn't have enough time to manage his team so I took over. My team name is "Klew be Bossin it" (thanks to Chris Moffo), and my avatar is Kristin Wiig as Cinderella drinking a martini and saying "whatever." I think it's a pretty accurate representation of how I feel about playing Fantasy Football.
  • I lost my first week by two points. Also I had Ray Rice on my team. I released him. Punching your wife in the face may result in a two game suspension from the league but it results in lifetime suspension from Klew Be Bossin It. Sorry. Team policy. 
  • I really want to get some cool red pants for KC Cheer competitions. 
  • Fame just got all of their choreography. It's really cute. I'm really excited to get this season started. 
  • I want to open my own Etsy shop. Looking into that later. 

I think that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Love you KLew! And love your stream of consciousness! You be bossin' it!

    ReplyDelete